Description Grand Trunk designed the Skeeter Beeter Pro Hammock with a ‘No-See-Um’ mesh mosquito net so you can sleep bug-free. Double-sided zippers seal you in while the nautical grade carabiners and triple-stitched parachute nylon hold you securely off the ground. Two storage pockets give you a safe-and-sound way to stow your valuables. The hanging kit is included so all you have to do is find a couple of obliging trees and then fall asleep.
- Price: $80
- Lightweight, packs about the size of a football
- Includes a hammock hanging kit which includes two 10′ pieces of 4.5mm pre-knotted climbing rope
- Ultralight carabiners for hanging ease are strong and reliable
- High-grade parachute nylon with triple interlocking stitching
- Nylon is quick drying, rot and mildew resistant and breathable for warm weather comfort
- Ultra-fine ‘No-See-Um’ mesh keeps winged and crawling creatures out
- Hammock storage pocket built onto the hammock, can’t be lost and doubles as drink or gear pocket
- To use without the net, roll it over
- Color: olive green and tan
- Capacity: 1
- Dimensions: 10′ 6″ x 5′
- Weight: 30oz
- Weight Limit Capacity: 400lbs
Review I’m a business man. I like bottom lines. The bottom line here: this hammock is a great investment. I’ve used this hammock on the Appalachian Trail and now in Africa. I have slept in it for weeks at a time. I have made the mistake of bringing my tent along on adventures instead of this hammock and every time I beat myself up for it. Why sacrifice the truly great for mediocrity? It makes no sense. This hammock sets up in minutes, is comfortable, is a good size/fit for my long frame, well built and attractive. It is so much better to be gently swaying under the stars than to be on the hard ground — even with an air mattress. I’m very pleased with the construction and durability of the product verses spending double (or more) the amount for an ENO or Hennessey Hammock. Though I have friends with Hennessey Hammocks, I always thought they were pretentious on the trail. Gearheads will fight over nuances that, at the end of the day, really don’t matter. Does it get the job done and done well? Yes? Do you like blowing your money? I like value and this hammock brings it. The only draw back is that it doesn’t come with a rain fly but one can be bought separately. A tarp and paracord suffice just fine (I use the one from my tent). I definitely recommend this hammock to friends. Happy hiking. Rating 90 out of 100.